Thursday, May 9, 2019

【Hike】Quail Hill Loop Trail in Irvine, CA

        Last month, my friend recommended me Quail Hill Loop Trail located in Irvine for hiking. That's why my husband and I went there to take a walk. :) We saw some people jogging there and some families taking dogs for a walk. We also saw some small groups of photographers and young women who were in beautiful dresses and wearing high heel sandals there. I think that this place is one of the best places to take photos in Southern California. As I mentioned in my previous entry, a super bloom has come in Southern California this year because it had rained a lot in winter, hence this place was very beautiful with wildflower super bloom.  :) 


Quail Hill Loop Trail
Shady Canyon Trail Parking
34 Shady Canyon Dr
Irvine, CA 92603

       There is a free parking lot, Shady Canyon Trail Parking, which is very close to the entrance of this trail. It was very easy to find a parking space.

       There were the sign of rattlesnakes. We tried to watch for rattlesnakes during walking there.  



Black Mustard
     These beautiful yellow flowers are black mustard.

The View from the Vista Point of Quail Hill Loop Trail


    It was only 1.8-mile loop trail and was pretty easy. I think it's perfect for beginners. :) 


      These are my entries you might like.
■San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary in Irvine (February 2019) 

■Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve in Huntington Beach (January 2019)

■Swimming with Wild Dolphins (Big Island, Hawaii, January 2015)

■Dolphin Watching in Dana Point (July 2017)

■Our Whale Watching Trip (Dana Point, August 2013)

■San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary in Irvine (March 2017)

■La Jolla Cove - Beautiful Spring Wildflowers and Wild Animals (2018)


       My entries related to wild animals can be seen here.

       My entries related to Irvine can be seen here.

       My entries related to Orange County Hikes can be seen here.

       My entries related to hiking and walking can be seen here.





No comments:

Post a Comment