Thursday, May 23, 2019

5 Products I Purchased at Daiso in the U.S. - Daiso Haul

     I think that most people will love Daiso, which is 100 yen store. You can buy almost any products for just 100 yen at Daiso in Japan. In the U.S., Daiso sells most their products for $1.50. As you might know, many of their products are worth more than price you pay. If you have never visited Daiso, you should go there. In Japan there are over 3,000 Daiso branches. In addition, Daiso has 1,992 branches in 26 countries outside Japan. There are also many Daiso branches in the U.S. especially in California.

    Last week, I went to my local Daiso to get Daiso Milk Frother, but I couldn't find one there. Maybe, it's selling in Japan only. Some of their popular products can be only found in Japan such as my favorite Daiso Detergent Cleaning for Markup Brushes. Anyway, I went to Daiso for just a milk frother, but I ended up purchasing more products. I'm going to share what I purchased at Daiso in the U.S. with you. ;)
Daiso Haul




1. Daiso Melamine Sponges 30 Pieces (Magic Eraser)
Daiso Melamine Sponge (Magic Eraser)
      As I mentioned in my previous entry, Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso, Daiso magic eraser sponges are very good deal. This 30-piece magic eraser was only $1.50! I watched Japanese TV show which says their magic erasers are always the best selling Daiso products in Japan! I regularly use this one to clean sinks, cooktop and so on. 
Daiso Melamine Sponge (Magic Eraser)



2. Daiso Coffee Filters 90 Filters
Daiso Coffee Filters 90 Filters
        This Daiso Coffee Filter which contains 90 filters was only $1.50! It's pretty hard to find good coffee filters with this price in the U.S.! Moreover, this one is made in Japan which means that its quality is good! :) 



3. Daiso Silicone Whisk
Daiso Silicone Whisk
         I just wanted a silicon whisk. :) It was only $1.50! The reason why I love Daiso is that they have plenty of useful kitchen gadgets. ;)



4. Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler
Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler
       I purchased this Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler for $1.50. I saw this one on Japanese TV shows and many Japanese bloggers review on this product.
Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler
       I love garlic but am not good at peeling garlic. I hope that it will make peeling garlic easier for me. I will review on this product in my future entry. ;)
Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler



5.  Daiso Egg Cooking Timer
Daiso Egg Cooking Timer
       I also found that many Japanese bloggers recommend this Daiso Egg Cooking Timer, which is also $1.50. Obviously, I can cook boiled eggs without this one, but it will be probably useful for me. I will try this one and review on it in my future entry. :) 
Daiso Egg Cooking Timer

Daiso Egg Cooking Timer



       These are my entries you might like.

■Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

■4 Best Daiso Beauty Products You Can Find in the U.S.

■Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

■Top 3 Cool Daiso Erasers

■4 Kawaii Daiso Kitchen Gadgets 

■ Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso  

■Top 10 Japanese Beauty Products Loved by Foreign Tourists in Japan

■14 Best Japanese Beauty Products I Purchased in Japan - Drugstore, Discount Store, Daiso and Loft Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products

 



     My previous entries related to Daiso can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to popular and cool Japanese products can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to cooking can be seen here.





1 comment: