Saturday, November 29, 2014

NYX Butter Gloss - CVS Black Friday Haul

       NYX makes pretty affordable cosmetics and is popular cosmetic brand in the U.S., but I believe that they didn't use to sell their products at drug stores. I had only seen them at Ulta before. Since this year, I have seen NYX cosmetics at CVS. I was pretty surprised about that at first and hoped to purchase their cosmetics some day because CVS often offers pretty good deals. :)
      I found that CVS was selling NYX lip products for $3.88 at one of their Black Friday deals. In addition, they gave a $3 CVS Extrabucks coupon with purchasing a NYX lip product. Which means that it would be like $0.88! The original price of NYX lip gloss is $4.99, so this Black Friday sale was a super great deal. :)
CVS Black Friday Deal

       I went to CVS and chose this NYX Butter Gloss, BLG 05 Cream Brulee. This color is very subtle pink nude color. It is not too sticky and moisturizes my lips well. It smells like sweet candy. :)  I like it!


NYX Butter Gloss BLG 05 Cream Brulee



     This is my previous entries related to drugstore shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/drugstore%20shopping

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment