Monday, August 4, 2014

Starbucks VIA® Latte Vanilla Latte

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, my husband got four packs of Starbucks VIA® Latte at our local Starbucks. :)

Starbucks VIA® Latte

      Today, I tried Starbucks VIA® Latte Vanilla Latte for my first time. Last time, I tried their Caffè Mocha and really liked its decent chocolate taste, so I expected that this Vanilla Latte should be good too. :)
Starbucks VIA® Latte Vanilla Latte

      I just added 8 fl oz of hot water with its powder, and it turned out to be a delicious creamy vanilla latte. It was not too sweet and didn't have strong vanilla taste, so I liked it. It was not as amazing as their Caffè Mocha though.
Starbucks VIA® Latte Vanilla Latte
      Next time, I'd like to have it with soy milk. It must be good too. :)
Starbucks VIA® Latte Vanilla Latte


         My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks


          This is my entries related to our Starbucks collections.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs



No comments:

Post a Comment