Thursday, July 31, 2014

Starbucks VIA® Latte Caffè Mocha

     Today, my husband gave me these four packs of Starbucks VIA® Latte Caffè Mocha and Vanilla Latte. He told me that Starbucks staff gave him these samples at our local Starbucks today. These will expire two weeks later. I thought that people prefer cold drink now due to hot weather, so I guess that they decided to give them away before they expire. Anyway, I was glad to try Starbucks VIA Latte for my first time. :) Starbucks VIA® Latte is originally $6.95 for six servings.
Starbucks VIA® Latte Caffè Mocha & Vanilla Latte

      Today, I decided to try Starbucks VIA® Latte Caffè Mocha for my first time. :)
Starbucks VIA® Latte Caffè Mocha
        It was easy to make! All I needed to do was just add 8 fl oz of hot water. :)
Starbucks VIA® Latte Caffè Mocha
        Before tasting it, I checked its reviews and was surprised that it has many negative reviews! Nonetheless, I really liked this Caffe Mocha. :) It had decent chocolate taste and was very delicious. I liked the fact that it was slightly bitter and was not too sweet. Even though Starbucks VIA series are probably ones of the most expensive instant coffee products in the U.S., this Caffe Mocha is worth more than the price you paid.
Starbucks VIA® Latte Caffè Mocha

      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


          My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks


          This is my entries related to our Starbucks collections.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs

No comments:

Post a Comment