Monday, August 25, 2014

Making Soap for His First Time - 3

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, my husband tried making handmade soap for his first time on July 27. It's been four weeks since then, so He finally finished curing the soap!

My Husband's Homemade Soap

      These are his first homemade soap bars! I was impressed with how beautiful these are. These are called Marseille soaps, which are very high quality. He used it last night, and he really liked his own soap. It's easy to create lather with the soap, and the soap leaves skin clean and moisturized.
My Husband's Homemade Soap
      He will make handmade soap two weeks later, and I will share how to make handmade soap with you. :)
My Husband's Homemade Soap


     My entries related handmade soap can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Handmade%20Soap

No comments:

Post a Comment