Tuesday, August 5, 2014

La Florida - USPS Forever Stamps

     A month ago, I ordered some forever stamps on USPS.com, and I finally received the package today! I'm going to share these La Florida stamps with you today.

     
     The four forever stamps contain a cascade of beautiful blossoms that evokes the feeling of a tropical garden. I think these will be perfect when I need to put multiple stamps on my letter.
La Florida - USPS Forever Stamps


Issue Date: April 03, 2013
Art Director/Designer: Antonio Alcala, R. Gregory Christie


     Each stamp shows a particular variety of flower: red and pink hibiscus; yellow cannas; morning glories in white, red, and shades of purple; and white and purple passionflowers.
La Florida - USPS Forever Stamps (morning glories in white, red, and shades of purple & white and purple passionflowers)


La Florida - USPS Forever Stamps (red and pink hibiscus & yellow cannas)

       I received 9 more kinds of forever stamps today and will share them next time. :)


     My entries related to USPS stamps can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/USPS%20stamps

      You can check and buy stamps at Official USPS Store on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment