Friday, August 29, 2014

Easy Tomato Risotto Recipe

     Today, I had tomato risotto and pumpkin salad for lunch. This pumpkin salad was one my husband and I made last night and was seriously very good! We were going on a road trip tomorrow, so I wanted to use up some vegetables in the refrigerator before leaving home for a vacation. That's why I cooked tomato risotto this afternoon with using tomato, ham, parsley and milk. It turned out to be very delicious. :) I'm going to share how to cook tomato risotto with you.

Today's My Lunch

     
     Ingredients
・ 2 servings of cooked rice
・ two tomatoes (cut them into dice)
・ 1 Tablespoon of crushed garlic
・ your favorite ham
・ 1 cup of milk
・ 1 cup of water
・ nip of salt
・ 1/2 of shredded cheese
・ some chopped parsley



      1. Heat oil into a pan over high heat. Add garlic and tomatoes and fry them for five minutes or so.
      2. Add cooked rice, water, milk, ham, cheese and salt. Reduce heat to low and simmer for five minutes.
      3. Serve it in a bowl and put chopped parsley on it.
      4. Enjoy!


Easy Tomato Risotto

       I'll share the pumpkin salad recipe with you next time. :)
Creamy Pumpkin Salad

     This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment