Sunday, August 3, 2014

Rite Aid Haul - St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion

      I went to Rite Aid to purchase St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion today because I had a buy one get one free coupon!
Rite Aid Advertisement Through This Week

      I purchased two bottles of St. Ives Lotion, which were originally $7.99 each but were on sale for $6.50, so these were $13 for two. After using the coupon, I paid $6.50 and received two $2 Up Reward coupons. These ended up being $2.50 for two! :) I have been applying body lotion every day for over 15 years, so I always need to get body lotion. I was glad that I found this good deal!
      I chose Citrus & Vitamin C one and Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract one. I have never used spray type of body lotion before, so I don't know how much they moisturize my skin. Anyway, I can't wait to try them on. 
St. Ives Fresh Hydration (Lotion Citrus & Vitamin C and Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract)

     This is my previous entries related to drugstore shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/drugstore%20shopping

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment