Friday, April 23, 2021

How to Make Instant Pickled Carrots

 

      Last weekend, I made these instant pickled carrots. I've enjoyed some as a side dish for dinner every evening through this week. You can put the pickles in a refrigerator and keep them fresh for a week. 😋 It's quick and easy to make these pickles carrots. Maybe, the hardest part for this recipe is cutting carrots into strips, which you can skip if you purchased a bag of shredded carrots.  Anyway, today, I'm going to share how to make instant pickled carrots with you.  

 

Ingredients (14 Servings)
4 Carrots (Cut into Strips) 
1 and 1/2 teaspoons of Salt
6 Tablespoons of Vinegar
4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
Black Pepper


1. Mix carrots and salt. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Then, remove excess water with paper towel.



2. In a bowl, whisk vinegar, olive oil, sugar and black pepper together. 



3. Toss the carrots in the bowl thoroughly. 


 

 

 4. Serve and enjoy!

       You can put the pickled carrots in a container and store it in a refrigerator for a week. 😉

 

 

      These are also my entries you might like.
■How to Cook Tori Meshi - Savory Japanese Rice with Chicken and Gobo

■How to Boost Your Immune System - 6 Foods That Can Boost Your Immune System

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Cook Chicken Tortilla Soup

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest

 

No comments:

Post a Comment