Friday, October 2, 2020

Review : Conrad Osaka Breakfast Buffet - Atmos Dining

 

Conrad Osaka Atmos Dining

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, Hotel Room Tour and Review - Conrad Osaka - Osaka, Japan, my husband and I stayed in Conrad Osaka for one night last winter.

     After we went to their fitness center, we had breakfast at Atmos Dining, a restaurant located on the 40th floor. Their breakfast usually costs 3,900 yen per person, but we were able to have breakfast (7,800yen) for free because he had Hilton Diamond Status.

Atmos Dining
40th Floor 
Conrad Osaka 
3-2-4 Nakanoshima, 
Kita Ward, Osaka, 530-0005
Japan

Breakfast Buffet
Monday through Friday : 6:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday : 6:30 to 11 a.m.

Conrad Osaka Atmos Dining

      We could have the table with nice view. 😍


     At first, we were asked about drink (coffee or tea). The waitress told us that we could order egg meal as many as we wanted, and we also could choose one dish per person from other menu.

Atmos Dining Breakfast Menu

      I chose this mix omelet (tomato, mushroom, spinach, sweet pepper, cheese and ham).
Mix Omelet (ミックス オムレツ)

 

     Because we wanted to have something Japanese, washoku, we chose this chazuke, Chazuke Rice Bowl with Grilled Alasaka Kinki. Kinki means rockfish. This was very fancy chazuke. If you want to make quick and easy chazuke at home, you can make it with steamed rice and Nagatanien Ochazuke.

Chazuke Rice Bowl with Grilled Alaska Kinki (アラスカ吉次のお茶漬け)


    Then, we chose this okonomiyaki, Okonomiyaki Benedict. We were glad that we could have Osaka food. If you want to make easy okonomiyaki at home, you can make it with okonomiyaki flour and okonomiyaki sauce. You can check out in my previous entry, How to Cook Okonomiyaki - Our Saturday Lunch.

Okonomiyaki Benedict (お好み焼きベネディクト)

     I liked that it had the perfect poached-egg on top. 😋

Okonomiyaki Benedict (お好み焼きベネディクト)


     The breakfast buffet had plenty of Japanese, Chinese and Western foods we could choose from.


Japanese (Umeboshi, Radish Pickles, Chikuzenni, Tofu Salad and Okura Pickled in Soy Sauce)

Western (Potato Rosti, Weisswurst, Baked Beans, Scrambled Eggs, Poached Egg and etc)

Rice Menu (Beef Fried Rice, Steamed White Rice, Rice Porridge and etc )

    They had takoyaki (たこ焼き), a ball-shaped snack that octopus in it. When you visit Osaka, you should have takoyaki and okonomoiyaki.

Takoyaki (たこ焼き)


Japanese (Simmered Fish and Inarizushi)

Japanese (Tamagoyaki and Onsen Tamago)

      I was glad that there was kaiware daikon (カイワレ大根), daikon radish sprouts, at the salad bar. In the U.S., it's very hard to find kaiware daikon. If you want to try unique Japanese vegetable, you should try kaiware daikon, which has bitter and spicy peppery tastes. 

Salad

Grapefruit and Yogurt

Strawberry Yogurt and Fruit Smoothie (Banana & Mango)

Bread

      There were many kinds of fluffy bread we could choose from. I saw that some groups of Japanese women were having a lot of bread that day. 

Bread

Fresh Fruit Juice


     I wanted to eat Japanese foods and ended up eating a lot there that morning. Especially, I loved their chikuzenni, okura, and Japanese pickles.
 


 

      I was impressed that caucasian women in the table next to us were trying to eat natto, a traditional Japanese food of fermented soybeans, and they were asking a restaurant staff how to eat natto. I thought that it's pretty hard for foreigners to try traditional Japanese foods especially natto. Many Japanese people love natto, but some people do dislike it. For instance, some of my Japanese friends dislike natto because of its smell and slimy texture. My husband also used to dislike it, but now he really likes it because of me. He told me that he didn't know how delicious it was. If you don't like natto, I recommend you to try it with mayonnaise. Natto is one of Japanese superfoods and good for you. 😉

   

     After that, we had coffee and mini bread. You can order this cute latte art coffee at their coffee station.


     After that, we enjoyed beautiful views from the windows.


 

        From the windows, we were able to see Osaka Marubiru building, which we stayed in previous day, and Hilton Osaka, which we would stay in next day. I'll write about Hilton Osaka next time.
 

       Conrad Osaka was definitely the best hotel we have ever stayed. If you are planning on visiting Osaka, Japan and looking for the best luxury hotel, I recommend you Conrad Osaka. I would also like to stay Conrad Tokyo some day when we visit Tokyo.   

Conrad Osaka

 

      These are my entries related to Conrad Osaka.

Hotel Room Tour and Review - Conrad Osaka - Osaka, Japan

Review : Conrad Osaka Executive Lounge - Afternoon Tea & Evening Cocktails

Review : Conrad Osaka Fitness Center - Luxury Gym and Pool

Review : Conrad Osaka Breakfast Buffet - Atmos Dining

 

 

       These are my entries you might like. 
What I Ate at Snack Park - Hanshin Umeda Department Store in Osaka, Japan

Hotel Room Tour and Review - Osaka Daiichi Hotel - Osaka, Japan

16 Best Japanese Beauty Products I Purchased in Japan - Drugstore, Discount Store, Daiso and Amazon Japan

Japanese Snack and Candy Haul - What I Purchased in Japan

Japanese Grocery Haul - What I Purchased at Supermarket, Department Stores and Kitano Ace in Japan

10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan

Japanese Bread Haul - Shokupan, Melonpan, Anpan and More

7 Products I Purchased at Muji Store in Japan - Muji Haul
 
Starbucks Japan Geography Series City Tumbler - Osaka   

Top 3 My Favorite Delicious Souvenirs from Osaka

Top 5 Breakfast Restaurants around Tenjinbashi in Osaka, Japan


The Best Places to Eat in Tenjinbashi in Osaka   

Must Go to Places in Namba - Our Traveling in Osaka, Japan

10 Best Japanese Beauty Products on Amazon Japan, You Can Also Purchase Them at Drugstores in Japan



     My entries related to Osaka can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment