Monday, June 29, 2020

Review : Conrad Osaka Fitness Center - Luxury Gym and Pool

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, Hotel Room Tour and Review - Conrad Osaka - Osaka, Japan, my husband and I stayed in Conrad Osaka for one night last winter.

     If you are staying in Conrad Osaka, you can access to the fitness center (fitness gym, pool, and public bath) for free. If you are a member of Conrad Spa & Fitness Club, you can access to the fitness center without staying in Conrad Hotel. However, Conrad Spa & Fitness Club initiation fee is 2,000,000 yen (about $20,000), and the monthly fee is 396,000 yen (about $3,960). It's too expensive for many people. That's why while staying in Conrad Osaka, you should enjoy their luxury fitness center for free.  



Fitness Center  (38th Floor)

Fitness Area Hours
・Spa : 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
・Fitness Gym : 24 hours
・Pool : 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Fitness Center  (38th Floor)
     The fitness center opens 24 hours. We asked if we could rent fitness wears at the front desk of the fitness center. Because my husband had Hilton Honors Diamond Status, we could borrow the t-shirts, pants, socks and shoes for free. Their training wears were all Mizuno.
Mizuno Training Wears for Men

Mizuno Men's Shoes

Mizuno Training Wears for Women

Mizuno Women's Shoes



Fitness Gym Area
      At the gym area, there were Nespresso coffee, water and towels.

Nespresso Coffee




    The gym area was pretty spacious and had many kinds of the latest exercise equipment. There was no one but us because it was late at night.



    We decided to use the cross trainer because the night view from the window was amazing.




      In the screen of the cross trainer, I felt as if I were walking along the beautiful sunny beach, but the view of Osaka city lights from the window was more beautiful to me.







Pool Area
   Next morning, my husband and I went to the fitness center to use the pool area. At the front desk on the 38th floor, we could borrow swim wears for free because he had Hilton Honors Diamond Status.

   There are separate locker rooms for men and women.

   At the locker room, you can take off shoes and put on slippers.

Men's Swim Wear (Swim Pants and Cap)
    The swim wears were from Mizuno.

Conrad Osaka Pool Area
      The pool area was beautiful but was not very spacious. There were three people enjoying swimming, and it seemed it's already full. He could swim there but I just lay back and relaxed with a chaise lounge.



Jacuzzi, Public Bath
Jacuzzi, Public Bath
     The public bath areas are separated by gender. As you might know, you cannot wear swimsuit in a public bath in Japan. I loved that there was an aromatherapy sauna room where I could enjoy and relax in. There were some shower rooms, and you can use shampoo, conditioner and body wash.




Powder Room / Locker Room
Men's Powder Room
     This is the powder room, which is located in the locker room.

Men's Powder Room

Men's Powder Room
      There were some skincare products from Pevonia Botanica and Shiseido.

Men's Powder Room

Men's Powder Room



Resting Room
Resting Room
      This was a sunny resting room which is located next to the locker room. After taking a bath, you can rest and relax here while enjoying the view of Osaka city from the windows.

    You can enjoy Japanese roasted green tea, hojicha (ほうじ茶). If you haven't had hojicha yet, you really should try it. Roasted green tea tastes very different from regular green tea. The tea aroma was amazing and had a hint of natural nutty flavor.




    Next time, I will write about breakfast we had at a restaurant in Conrad Osaka.


      These are my entries related to Conrad Osaka.

Hotel Room Tour and Review - Conrad Osaka - Osaka, Japan

Review : Conrad Osaka Executive Lounge - Afternoon Tea & Evening Cocktails

Review : Conrad Osaka Fitness Center - Luxury Gym and Pool

Review : Conrad Osaka Breakfast Buffet - Atmos Dining

 

     These are my entries you might like.

What I Ate at Snack Park - Hanshin Umeda Department Store in Osaka, Japan

Hotel Room Tour and Review - Osaka Daiichi Hotel - Osaka, Japan

16 Best Japanese Beauty Products I Purchased in Japan - Drugstore, Discount Store, Daiso and Amazon Japan

Japanese Snack and Candy Haul - What I Purchased in Japan

Japanese Grocery Haul - What I Purchased at Supermarket, Department Stores and Kitano Ace in Japan

10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan

Japanese Bread Haul - Shokupan, Melonpan, Anpan and More

7 Products I Purchased at Muji Store in Japan - Muji Haul
 
Starbucks Japan Geography Series City Tumbler - Osaka   

Top 3 My Favorite Delicious Souvenirs from Osaka

Top 5 Breakfast Restaurants around Tenjinbashi in Osaka, Japan


The Best Places to Eat in Tenjinbashi in Osaka   

Must Go to Places in Namba - Our Traveling in Osaka, Japan

10 Best Japanese Beauty Products on Amazon Japan, You Can Also Purchase Them at Drugstores in Japan



     My entries related to Osaka can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment