Friday, September 25, 2020

How to Cook Easy Cauliflower Casserole

    Cauliflowers are healthy and in season vegetable in fall. I cooked this cheesy cauliflower casserole, cauliflower gratin this month. Today, I'm going to share how to cook easy cauliflower casserole with you.

How to Cook Cauliflower Casserole

 How to Cook Easy Cauliflower Casserole

 

Ingredients (4 Servings)
1 Medium Head of Cauliflower (Broken into Florets)
1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
4 oz (120g) of Mushrooms (Sliced)
1 oz (30g) of Butter (for mushrooms)
Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
1.8 of (50g) of Butter (for white sauce) 
6 Tablespoons of All-Purpose Flour
3 Cups of Milk
2 Egg Yolks
1 Cup of Your Favorite Cheese


1. Put cauliflower into boiling water and cook them for 3 minutes. Drain off the water from cauliflower. Use a salad spinner to remove excess water.


 

 2. Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Add mushrooms in it. Stir-fry until mushroom have fully cooked. Add butter and sprinkle salt and black peppers. Transfer to the reserved bowl.


 

 3. 【Making White Sauce】 Heat butter in a pan over high heat. When butter melts, add flour and milk. Stir constantly as it thickens (for about 10 minutes). Add salt and black pepper according to your tastes. Add egg yolks and stir them thoroughly.



4. Put cauliflowers in a casserole pan. (I used Pyrex 6-cup bake wear.) Then, put mushrooms over it.




5. Pour the white sauce, and sprinkle cheese over it.




6. Cook it at 355℉ (180℃) in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes until the surface of white sauce browns.


 

7. Serve and enjoy!




      These are also my entries you might like.
■How to Cook Curry Doria, Curry Rice Gratin - Japanese Curry Leftover Recipe

■How to Cook Agedashi Tofu, Deep-Fried Tofu in Dashi Soup

■How to Cook Healthy Tofu Okonomiyaki

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Cook Wafu Okara Hamburg Steaks

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest

 



No comments:

Post a Comment