Thursday, February 6, 2020

Japanese Snack and Candy Haul - What I Purchased in Japan

Japanese Snacks and Candies Haul
           As I mentioned in my previous entry, my husband and I have visited Japan this winter. We purchased our favorite Japanese snacks at Muji in Japan, and we also purchased more snacks and candies at a supermarket and drugstore there.

          If you love Japanese snacks and candies, you can check out my entries including poplar Japanese candies and snacks, my previous hauls and etc. This time, I'm going to share 8 products I purchased in Japan with you. Some of them have been my all-time favorite since I was a child. ;) 




1. Kanro Premium Milk Candy (カンロ 金のミルク 濃い贅沢)
Hard Candies (Condensed Milk Flavor)
80g for 170 yen at a drugstore in Japan
Kanro Premium Milk Candy (カンロ 金のミルク 濃い贅沢)
      As I mentioned in my previous entry, 15 Popular Japanese Hard Candies and Gummy Candies, Japanese hard candies are very popular for foreign tourists who visiting Japan. Kanro (カンロ) makes hard candies and was founded in Yamaguchi, Japan, in 1912. They started selling Premium Milk Candy (濃い贅沢 金のミルク) in 2012. According to Kanro, their Premium Milk Candy became the best selling candy in all milk flavor hard candies in Japan. This one has a lot of positive reviews on Amazon US as well. This candy is made from high quality ingredients such as heavy cream produced in Hokkaido. If you haven't tried this candy, you should have one! It's so delicious and has rich creamy taste. Their matcha candy (Kanro Premium Milk Candy Matcha, カンロ 金のミルク 濃い贅沢 抹茶) is also very popular.




2. Pine Pine Ame (パイン パインアメ)
Hard Candies (Pineapple Flavor)
120g for 127 yen at a drugstore in Japan 
Pine Pine Ame (パイン パインアメ)
     Pine (パイン株式会社) has been selling Pine Ame (パインアメ), pineapple candies, for 60 years, and it has been their best selling product. Many Japanese people love their candies. Indeed, this Pine Ame (パインアメ) has been my favorite one since I was a little girl.
Pine Pine Ame (パイン パインアメ)
       The candies are shaped like sliced pineapples which you can see in pineapple cans. :) 




3. Ryukakusan Nodo Ame (龍角散 龍角散の のどすっきり飴 ブルーベリー濃縮果汁入り)
Cough Drops (Blueberry Flavor)
75g for 213yen at a drugstore in Japan
Ryukakusan Nodo Ame (龍角散 龍角散の のどすっきり飴 ブルーベリー濃縮果汁入り)
       Ryukasusan (龍角散) is a Japanese pharmaceutical company founded in 1871. They sell over the counter cough medicine, named Ryukakusan, and its cough drops in Japan. Many Japanese people review that Ryukakusan Cough Drops truly work. I watched a Japanese TV show which said that more and more Asian tourists buy a lot of Ruyukakusan cough drops in Japan.
Ryukakusan Nodo Ame (龍角散 龍角散の のどすっきり飴 ブルーベリー濃縮果汁入り)
        This time, I found that they have blueberry flavor ones. These are cough drops but taste pretty good actually. ;)





4. Calbee Jagariko Cheese (カルビー じゃがりこ チーズ)
Crunchy Potato Snack Sticks
58g for 78 yen at a discount store (Donki) in Japan
Calbee Jagariko Cheese (カルビー じゃがりこ チーズ)
       I really love Calbee Jagariko (カルビー じゃがりこ) especially Jagariko Cheese (じゃがりこ チーズ)! When I visit Japan, I always purchase some. :)  Calbee Jagariko series are very popular on Amazon US as well.
Calbee Jagariko Cheese (カルビー じゃがりこ チーズ)
      They are very crunchy potato snack sticks! I wish I could eat them more often. :) 
Calbee Jagariko Cheese (カルビー じゃがりこ チーズ)




5. Oyatsucompany Baby Star Dodekai Ramen (おやつカンパニー ベビースター ドデカイ ラーメン)
Ramen Snacks
74g for 78 yen at a drugstore in Japan
Oyatsucompany Baby Star Dodekai Ramen (おやつカンパニー ベビースター ドデカイ ラーメン)
     Baby Star Ramen (ベビースター ラーメン) is popular ramen snack. When I visit Japan, I always purchase one. :)
Oyatsucompany Baby Star Dodekai Ramen (おやつカンパニー ベビースター ドデカイ ラーメン)
     Baby Star Ramen has three types of noodles, thin and shorter noodle one (ベビースターラーメン)flat and longer noodle one (ベビースター ドデカイ ラーメン) and cylinder-shaped one (ベビースター ラーメン丸).
Oyatsucompany Baby Star Dodekai Ramen (おやつカンパニー ベビースター ドデカイ ラーメン)
     If you love regular Baby Star Ramen, you probably love this Dodekai Ramen as well. It's easier to eat. :)





6. Befco Kuriyamabeika Seto Shio (栗山米菓 瀬戸しお)
Rice Crackers
88g for 107 yen at a drugstore in Japan
Befco Kuriyamabeika Seto Shio (栗山米菓 瀬戸しお)
      My husband purchased this rice cracker, Befco Kuriyamabeika Seto Shio (栗山米菓 瀬戸しお) at a drugstore. Befco is a Japanese manufacture company making popular rice crackers such as Bakauke (ばかうけ) and Hoshi Tabeyo (星たべよ).
Befco Kuriyamabeika Seto Shio (栗山米菓 瀬戸しお)
       I really loved Seto Shio (瀬戸しお) rice crackers! They were slightly salty and had subtle shrimp flavor.  :)
Befco Kuriyamabeika Seto Shio (栗山米菓 瀬戸しお)




7. Riska Tokuyo Choco 30-Sticks (リスカ 徳用チョコ 30本)
Chocolate Corn Puffs
30 Sticks for 298 yen at a discount store (Donki) in Japan
Riska Tokuyo Choco 30-Sticks (リスカ 徳用チョコ 30本)
      I really love Riska's chocolate snacks. This Tokuyo Choco (徳用チョコ) contained 30 pieces of chocolate snacks, and it was only 298 yen at Donki, so it's only 10 yen per stick. ;)
Riska Tokuyo Choco 30-Sticks (リスカ 徳用チョコ)
         The puffy snacks are coated with chocolate!
Riska Tokuyo Choco 30-Sticks (リスカ 徳用チョコ)







8. Riska Shittori Chocolate (リスカ しっとりチョコ)
Chocolate Corn Puffs
80g for 106 yen at a drugstore in Japan
Riska Shittori Chocolate (リスカ しっとりチョコ)
      This chocolate snack is also made by Riska. I purchased this one at a drugstore in Japan. As I mentioned in my previous entry, 10 Popular 7-Eleven Convenience Store-Brand Snacks and Candies - Japan Haul, if you want to purchase Riska Shittori Chocolate (リスカ しっとりチョコ),  you can also find store-brand Shittori Choco, which is also made by Riska, at 7-Eleven convenience stores in Japan.
Riska Shittori Chocolate (リスカ しっとりチョコ)
      I was also planning on purchasing very popular matcha chocolate one, but I totally forgot about it while I was there. 



        These are my entries you might like.
■15 Popular Japanese Hard Candies and Gummy Candies

■4 Japanese Candies and Snacks, Official Souvenirs of the G7 2016 Ise-Shima Summit 

■8 Japanese Snacks and Candies I Purchased in Japan - Japan Haul

■10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan

■Japanese Grocery Haul - What I Purchased at Supermarket, Department Stores and Kitano Ace in Japan

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■5 Best Delicious Souvenirs from Fukuoka

■Top 3 My Favorite Delicious Souvenirs from Osaka 

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


     My entries related to popular and cool Japanese products can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.





No comments:

Post a Comment