Thursday, January 11, 2024

How to Cook Creamy Chicken Tikka Masala

 

       I sometimes cook this homemade chicken tikka masala. It's pretty easy to cook and tastes really good. It's creamy, spicy and flavorful. My husband and I really love our homemade chicken tikka masala.  Today, I'm going to share how I cooked chicken tikka masala with you.

Ingredients for 6 Servings

1 to 2 Lb of Chicken (Cut into Bite Sizes)  (*I sometimes use leftover Costco rotisserie chicken, so I don't need to cook meat and I can skip step 1.)

2 Teaspoons of Cumin Seeds

4 Tablespoons of Ginger (Minced)

4 Cloves of Garlic(Minced)

2 Onions (Minced)

2 Teaspoons of Turmeric

4 Tablespoons of Garam Masala

2 Teaspoons of Sugar

4 Tomatoes (Cut in Dices) or 28 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes

180 ml of Heavy Whipping Cream or Plain Yogurt

1/2 Cup of Cilantro


1. Heat oil in a pan over high heat and saute chicken until chicken surface turns white. Move the cooked chicken onto the plate.




2. Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Add cumin seeds, ginger, garlic in it.  




3. Add onions and cook them for 5 minutes.




4. Add turmeric, garam masala and sugar in it. Cook them for 2 minutes.





5. Add tomatoes, and cook them for 5 minutes.





6. Add chicken of step 1. Cook them until chicken is thoroughly cooked.




7. Add whipping cream or plain yogurt. Stir and cook them for 3 minutes.




8. Serve and top it with cilantro. Enjoy!



     I purchased this Greek pita bread at my local grocery store in order to substitute it for naan. The chicken tikka masala went well with this flat bread. :) 






      These are also my entries you might like.

■What I Ate Traditional Japanese Foods for This New Year's Holidays and Our New Year's Day Hike

■How to Cook Best Chicken Teriyaki

■How to Cook Quick and Easy Fluffy Mushroom Omelettes

■ICHIRAN Instant Ramen - The Best Instant Ramen from Popular Japanese Ramen Restaurant (How We Cooked!)  

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Yakisoba with Instant Noodles, Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein 

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment