Thursday, April 6, 2017

Kobukuro - Mirai (Orange - Japanese Film Based on The Comic Book)

      Today, I listened to Mirai (未来), a song by Kobukuro (コブクロ), a famous Japanese band. This song was released for Orange (オレンジ), a Japanese film based on the comic book, in 2015.

Official Music Video (Comic Version) of Mirai by Kobukuro
 

      When I watched these Official music videos, these reminded me of my high school life in Japan. It was many years ago, but I remembered that I was very busy for study but also really enjoyed hanging out with my friends at that time. I went from preschool through college in Japan, and my most favorite school life was definitely high school. :) You can check out my previous entry, Why Do You Love Japan?

Official Music Video (Movie Orange Version) of Mirai by Kobukuro





     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

    This is my entries related to my favorite songs.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/songs


No comments:

Post a Comment