Saturday, April 25, 2015

Umaiwa and Umaibou - Japanese Snack

     Today, my husband and I went to a Japanese supermarket and found Umaiwawas on sale there. We don't usually purchase Japanese snacks here in the U.S. because those are more expensive than ones in Japan. As I mentioned in my previous entries, we love and always purchase so many Umaibouwhen we have a chance to visit Japan. However, it was on sale today, and we had never tried Umaiwa before, so we decide to try this snack. :)

うまい輪 Umaiwa Cheese Flavor 75g by Yaokin / Riska
      As I expected, Umaiwatasted just like Umaibou. :) This cheese flavor was so good! This package contained 75g, so I think this was equivalent to 12 sticks of Umaibou. If you feel like eating so many Umaibou, Umaiwa is probably perfect for you. :)
うまい輪 Umaiwa Cheese Flavor 75g by Yaokin / Riska
     By the way, うまい (umai) means delicious and 棒 (bou) means stick in Japanese. 輪 (wa) means ring in Japanese. Therefore, Umaibou is a delicious stick, and Umaiwa is a delicious ring. :)


     This is my entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japanese%20sweets%20and%20snacks


     These are also my entries you might like.
Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks




No comments:

Post a Comment