Friday, February 14, 2014

Prepare Ourselves for the Event of an Active Shooter

     Today, I watched Youtube video which introduce how to survive an active shooter event.
RUN. HIDE. FIGHT.® Surviving an Active Shooter Event
 
 
     While I was living in Japan, I never thought what to do in the event of an active shooter because possessing gun is strictly prohibited in Japan and this event is unlikely to occur. On the other hand, in the U.S., it is possible that someone starts shooting in public space without warning all of sudden. That's why I sometimes think about what I should do in that situation. Today, I shared this video with my husband to prepare ourselves for this situation. The active shooter event is unpredictable and may evolve quickly. Therefore, it is very important to know the guideline for that event.  

No comments:

Post a Comment