Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hollister Haul

     I ordered some clothing for my family and myself from Hollister because they were offering an additional 30% off your entire purchase with using a promotion code. In addition, they were offering free shipping with purchasing $50 or more! That's why I was able to purchase many clothing with super great deals! I received the package last Friday, so I'm going to share with you what I got.


     I ordered this gray t-shirt for my sister. It was originally $17.50 but was on sale for $3.68!    
La Jolla Cove Tank

     This t-shirt was also for my sister. It was originally $29.50 but was on sale for $5.78!
Balboa Island Henley

     I purchased two navy blue long sleeve t-shirts for my sister and myself. This was originally $24.95 but on sale for $5.25! I had already owned the same one and really like it, so I purchased one more for myself this time.
Arch Bay V Neck T-Shirt


    I also purchased two gray stripe long sleeve t-shirts for us. This was originally $24.95 but was on sale for $3.50!
Beacon's Beach V Neck T-Shirt

     I also purchased two navy stripe long sleeve t-shirts for us. This was originally $24.95 but was on sale for $3.50!
Beacon's Beach V Neck T-Shirt

     This white t-shirt was for my sister. This was originally $19.95 but was on sale for $3.91.
San Pedro Bay T-Shirt

      This blue t-shirt was for my brother. This was originally $19.95 but was on sale for $3.91!
Big Dume T-Shirt

     I purchased this pink t-shirt for myself. This was originally $19.95 but was on sale for $3.91!
San Pedro Bay T-Shirt

     This blue stripe henley t-shirt was for myself. It was originally $29.95 but was on sale for $5.78!

Balboa Island Henley

     The total retail price was $286.50, but I ended up paying $55.56 plus tax. It came out 80% off!
     Because our arms are longer than the typical Asian standard, it was hard for us to find perfect long sleeve t-shirts. That's why I really like Hollister's long sleeve t-shirt because they always have super long sleeves. :) I think my sister will like them too. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment