Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Jess Penner - Life Is Rosy

Last week was really cold, and I thought that it was still winter, but this week has been getting warmer and warmer. Today was a beautiful sunny day, so I decided to not wear my scarf which has been a while. According to my smartphone, this weekend will go up to 84 degrees in Fahrenheit which is equivalent to 29 degrees in Celsius.
In Japan, February is the coldest month of the year. However, here in the Southern California, I felt that spring is almost over, and summer is just around corner.

Today, I listened to the song, Life Is Rosy by Jess Penner. I thought this song is perfect in the lovely spring weather. I found this song from her Youtube video. The song has been used on her video as a back ground music. She is one of the famous beauty gurus on Youtube, and I often watch her youtube videos. I have been inspired by her videos many times. :)



Jess Penner / Life Is Rosy



Lylics

Flowers start to bloom in every different hue from violet to pink and blue
I can feel a change no I am not the same I'm lucky to be here with you

This feels right feels so bright bright
All the world somehow starts to shine shine
With you by my side life is rosy

Shades of green melt into tangerine I watch the sun it's setting in your eyes
Can you tell I'm wrapped up in your spell yeah it's all good and well
I think I realize

This feels right feels so bright bright
All the world somehow starts to shine shine
With you by my side life is rosy

Beautiful yeah it's so wonderful oh darlin' don't you know that life is rosy
Beautiful yeah it's so wonderful oh darlin' don't you know that life is rosy

Hey look at my heart I think it's the start of something new
Hey I finally see that life is rosy


This feels right feels so bright bright
All the world somehow starts to shine shine
With you by my side life is rosy 


Beautiful yeah it's so wonderful oh darlin' don't you know that life is rosy
Beautiful yeah it's so wonderful oh darlin' don't you know that life is rosy 






   Today's Vocabulary
・ hue : noun / 色、色彩 
・ by one's side : ~のそばに、近くに、~に比して、~と比べると、身近に
・ tangerine : adjective / タンジェリン色の、濃いオレンジ色の
・ tangerine : noun / 《植物》タンジェリン◆【語源】マンダリン・ミカンの一種だが、モロッコのTangierから船積みされたためにこの名前で呼ばれるようになった。
・ (be) wrapped up in : 《be ~》~に没頭している
     ex) I've been wrapped up in this crossword puzzle all day. : 私は一日中このクロスワードに没頭していた。

No comments:

Post a Comment