Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Have Finally Become Eligible to Take the NCLEX

Today, I got a letter from Board of Registered Nursing. It read that I have been found eligible to take the NCLEX-RN. Yay! I started going through the procedure for NCLEX on August last year, but it was very complicated and gave up the procedure because I needed to make efforts for my ESL assignments and was busy. Thus, I didn't have time to collect the information. At last, I requested some certification forms to my nursing school in Japan on October 18, and I requested to translate my Japanese license into English from the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare on October 27. I submitted those documents to Board of Registered Nursing on December 17. On January 19, the Board of Registered Nursing requested me to submit some additional documentations for evaluation of my application. I requested my nursing school in Japan to send a translated copy of my diploma. I submitted all documentations to the Board of Registered Nursing on February 8. It has been four months since the beginning of the application process to be eligible for NCLEX. To take NCLEX has become realistic for me. I need to study harder to accomplish my goal!     

No comments:

Post a Comment