Monday, February 25, 2013

My Group Study Began

When I finished my tutoring session and was about to coming out the room last week, my former classmate came into the room to take the tutoring. We remembered that we took the same grammar class before, I talked to her about current her class. She told me that she was continuing to take the grammar class. She asked me to study together if our schedule meets. Today was the day we began to study together. Thus, I went to our school facility which is the place students who enrolled the any language class can study freely, to study with her after my class. Recently, she has been learning about count noun and none-count noun. I was not confident with that, she taught me how to distinguish between those. I think our English level is almost same, that is why we were able to study not far away from our knowledge, and that was very comfortable to study together. We studied for over two hours there, but we never got tired from our study. I said good bye to her, and we promised to study together next week also.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment