Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I Got on Black Friday in 2012

I bought some products with a great deal at Kohl's online on Black Friday. 

I ordered this Food Network Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven, which was originally $99.99, but it was on sale for $59.99. In addition, they offered $20 rebate. :)

This Bella Rotating Waffle Maker was originally $39.99, but this was on sale for $19.99. In addition, they offered $10 rebate. :) 
 My sister requested me to buy a watch for her because I had bought some watches with an incredibly great deal from Kohl's before. Before ordering this watch, my husband and I went to Kohl's store and found this adorable watch! After going back home, I ordered them online. Actually, I bought one for my sister and me because I wanted the same one! haha! :)   This watch was originally $39.99, but it was on sale for $17.99. :)


I also ordered this Madison Park Catalina 4-pc. Duvet Cover Set. This was originally $229.99, but it was on sale for $114.99. I like simple color and was always looking for white bed cover. I think a bed accounts for majority of the bedroom, which is why its color is important. White color fits the carpet and wall color. In order to make the bedroom feel more spacious, I believe white color is the best choice.  This was perfect for my preference!

In addition, I purchased a black long sleeve shirt for my husband. It was originally $20.00, but it was on sale for $7.99.

In addition, Kohl's offered 15% off from entire purchase because of Black Friday's Sale. Total retail price was $469.95, but I ended up paying $203.10 plus tax. Kohl's offered $15 cash coupon with every $50 purchase, so I got a $60 cash back coupon with my entire purchase. Furthermore, I ordered these through Ebate.com. Ebate.com offered 10% off cash back, so I'm going to get a $20.31 check from them. :) Then, I'm going to get $30 rebate from purchasing a cast iron dutch oven and a waffle maker. After considering all the rebates, the entire purchase will end up $92.79! It comes out to 81% off! That was a great deal! :) I should stop shopping. haha. However, I have to use my $60 Kohl's cash coupon within six days.

No comments:

Post a Comment