Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Result of the Assessment Test

My assessment score became apparent today, and my placement recommendation was a upper advanced level. This means that I can skip a class which I had had to take before taking the upper advanced writing class. Yay! I was glad about my result. :) I didn't take ESL class in summer semester. However, in this semester, I have been able to improve my English skill because of my writing teacher, who is the best teacher I've ever had. Even though she is very strict, I love her teaching methods. In addition, writing in English on my blog every day has improved my English skill significantly. Tomorrow will be my blog's first anniversary. :)
I've decide to take the upper advanced writing class next semester and won't take advanced grammar class anymore because I've already learned most grammar rules and don't want to spend my time to study for the grammar I know. However, I will continue to study with my grammar textbook on my own, so that I can spend my time to study only for parts where my knowledge is still lacking.
Next semester, I'm going to take only one ESL class. In this way, I can study nursing by myself aside from English study. My application for NCLEX is still processing, but I hope I will take NCLEX next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment