Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Uniqlo

I've been checking the blog of Reiko Takagaki, who is a famous Japanese fashion model, and I found some clothing which I want to buy in Japan.

She has been sharing her daily fashion on her blog. (This photo is from her blog.)
In this photo, she is wearing a shirt from GAP, white jeans from Uniqlo and boots from Christian Louboutin and holding a bag from Givenchy.

I thought these Uniqlo white jeans are very stylish and are easy to coordinate because white is neutral color. Thus I'd like to purchase the same jeans that she is wearing  when I visit Japan this year. It's because Uniqlo sells many casual clothing at reasonable price and I can afford to buy one. :)
Uniqlo Skinny Fit Straight Jeans $39.90
These Uniqlo jeans are available to purchase online in the U.S. Their online shopping site opened last month. Comparing to Uniqlo in Japan, they have less article of clothing; however, I was glad that I can buy Uniqlo clothing at almost same price with as in Japan even though I live in the U.S. :)

Some Uniqlo clothing was made with Japanese famous fashion magazine which she is a contracted model for. In August 2012, the Uniqlo event for collaboration clothing with the fashion magazine took place in Ginza.





I became interested in this pleated skirt. :) This skirt was originally 1,990yen ($24.88), but it is on sale for 1,290 yen ($16.21) now. It's unbelievably reasonable. :) Sadly, this skirt is not selling online in the U.S.




This skirt seems very popular now because these were on fashion magazine. However, most color were already sold out, and black one is only available online in Japan now. I'd like to go Uniqlo in Japan two months from now, but I was afraid that these might be sold out completely at that time. Should I purchase one online now? Hmmm... 


Here is my entries related to Uniqlo.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Uniqlo

Uniqlo online in Japan http://www.uniqlo.com/jp/

Uniqlo online in the U.S. http://www.uniqlo.com/us/

No comments:

Post a Comment