Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's a Piece of Cake!

Today, I finally reached my goal which was continuing my blog everyday at least for a year. Yay!

Looking back over a year ago, I struggled with writing in English. Even though I got pretty good scores on my grammar tests, I found it difficult to write in English. Because I didn't use English at home, I didn't think in English at many daily situations. That's why I didn't know how to express in English out of school. Since I started my daily blog, I have been making mistakes. However, I could learn many things from my mistakes. Because I needed to review my day while I was writing my blog, I had a chance to think about many thing in English everyday. I learned many vocabularies and expressions from my blog, and I was able to organize my opinions in many situations with writing down my thoughts on my blog. The biggest change was that I became interested in writing in English and found a liking for it. As you may know, I used to dislike writing and felt stress, but now I don't feel stress at all, instead I enjoy it. It's because blogging became my favorite hobby without realizing. :)

Getting started on a blog in English is difficult for most English learner as a second language, and it involves a lot of commitment to continue it everyday. However, writing in English everyday will definitely be worth of your time. Because learning English is not miracle, you will never improve without working hard. Therefore,  persistence is crucial to improve your English. You may not imagine how much your English will improve in a year after from now. However, I'm sure if you continue to study hard, you can realize you have improved in the future.

Writing in English on my blog is not too difficult for me anymore. I can say with confidence that it's a piece of cake!
However, I need to improve my English skill more and more. I have decided to continue my everyday writing. It's because it gives no stress to me anymore, and I was able to realize that this is the most effective way to improve my English skill. I haven't decided on my next goal, but I will share it on my blog soon. :)



Here is my first entry.
It's a Piece of Cake!





   
   Today's Vocabulary
・ say with confidence : 自信を持って言う   

No comments:

Post a Comment