Sunday, November 25, 2012

Our Roast Turkey in 2012

Last Friday night, my friend, my husband and I cooked a roast turkey for Thanksgiving Day. Last Tuesday, we bought 12lb of a frozen turkey, which was about $7 at Ralphs.


On Thursday, we soaked the turkey in salt and sugar water. Then we let the turkey sit overnight in the refrigerator. On Friday, we filled stuffing into the turkey and rubbed grind garlic and onion, salt, pepper and oil on the surface of the turkey.

We roasted the turkey for five hours or so. Every thirty minutes, we poured the broth onto the turkey in order to keep the turkey moist until it completely cooked. 

The taste of the turkey was as good as one in last year. :) Even though we have a lot of left over, we can enjoy sandwich, au gratin and Japanese curry with them for a while. :)


      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment