Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Six Month Anniversary

Today is the 6 month anniversary for my blog. Yay! My goal is that I will continue this blog
everyday for at least 6 more months. I hit the halfway point today. :) Now, writing my blog is my daily habit.  I'm really sure that I will accomplish my goal!

One of my favorite thing about my blog is that I've studied many English songs through my blog. I've searched lyrics and studied the meaning of many songs. I sometimes sing these songs. It forces me to learn many vocabularies. However, previously I posted the song "Daydream Believer" in Japanese along with the English one this month. I sometimes sang the song in Japanese without realizing it! The lyrics in Japanese has more impact for me because I'm Japanese. I can't get rid of the Japanese lyrics from my head. After that I decided that I should only post songs in English. :P I want to update more English songs anyway. Next time my husband and I will visit Japan, I want to go to Karaoke and sing as many English songs as I can! :) I look forward to it.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ hit the halfway point : 折り返し地点に達する、中間地点に達する
・ daily habit : 毎日の習慣
・ accomplish : verb / (目標を)果たす、成し遂げる
・ along with : ~とともに
・ without realizing it : いつの間にか、知らないうちに

No comments:

Post a Comment