Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Should Incoporate Exercising into My Normal Life

My back pain is getting better and better. I have been exercising for my back pain since few days ago. I think that the cause is from studying for many hours. :P I was sitting for many hours, and I was sitting in the same position. That caused stiffness in my back muscle, hamstring and below. And also because I don't exercise on a regular basis, which is why my muscle became weak gradually.
How can I continue to exercise after recovering from back pain? I thought I should incorporate exercising into my normal life. I decided to exercise while I watch youtube, because I watch youtube everyday. I think it's a good idea. :)





 Today's Vocabulary
・ which is why : こうしたことから
・ incorporate ~ into : ~を…に組み入れる(組み込む・取り込む・取り入れる)


No comments:

Post a Comment