Thursday, May 31, 2012

Clarisonic Mia

Today, I was reading some cosmetic reviews on website. I was really interested in Clarisonic Mia!
Clarisonic Mia

Many people highly recommended it. The product washes your face cleaner than traditional hand washing. It removes any dirt from your skin. Your skin will be softer, healthier and more beautiful. Many people are satisfied with it!
I really want to get it! However, it is very expensive for me because I'm a student. Many people said that it was expensive but worth it. Hmm... The retail price is $119, and Ulta sells it for $119 as well. Amazon sells it for $100.70, but Ulta sometimes mail outs coupon. So, I think I should wait to buy it until I find a good deal.

If you buy it in Japan, there are only four different colors available. The retail price is 15,750 yen, which is about $196.87. That's even more expensive!


http://amzn.to/1S8znmo

 






 Today's Vocabulary
・ be satisfied with : 満足している

No comments:

Post a Comment