Friday, May 25, 2012

Old Navy Slot Game

Today, I went to Old Navy to get some tanks. Old Navy is having a sale of tanks at $2 each. The retail price is $5 though. Last year, I also bought some tanks and camisoles there with similar sale, and I have worn those almost everyday. That's why those have worn out from being washed so many times. So, I figured I could use new ones. Their sale came by at the perfect timing!
I downloaded Old Navy application last night because I heard that the application gave some coupons if you win the game. I downloaded and took snap shot of Old Navy logo. Then, the slot game started! I won $5 coupon. :) Yay! I bought three black tanks and a navy blue tank. The total price was $8, and I showed to cashier my $5 coupon on my smart phone. I ended up paying $3 plus tax! That's very cheap. :))





 Today's Vocabulary
・ wear out : phrasal verb / 着古す、疲れさせる

No comments:

Post a Comment