Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Result of the Assessment Test

After advanced conversation class, I went to cafe to meet my friend for conversation session as a usual Thursday. I told my friend that I took my assessment test on Tuesday but was not able to do so well. She told me, "You can take the assessment test every 6 months. Better luck next time!" So, I will probably take the test at the end of the year again. I will pay more attention to the time next time! I'll never make the same mistake again. ;(
I just checked the result of the test. My placement recommendation was all advanced class! Somehow my assessment test result was not as bad as I expected. But I can't find out my actual score. I'm wondering how they place students according to the test result.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ Better luck next time! : 次は頑張ってね。、今度はうまくいくさ。
・ place : verb / 判別する


No comments:

Post a Comment