Friday, May 11, 2012

Grey's Anatomy Season 1

I have watched serial drama, Grey's Anatomy Season 1. The season 1 has only 9 episodes. Today, I finished watching season 1. I watched them through Amazon prime. I can watch them for free because I am subscribed to Amazon prime member. However, they don't have subtitles. I can't catch all words in this drama. So, I sometimes need subtitles. I am thinking about buying the DVDs. I need to know what people are saying at a hospital because I'd like to work at a hospital someday. It might help improve my English.




The names of the characters


Meredith Grey is portrayed by Ellen Pompeo.


Derek Shepherd is portrayed by Patrick Dempsey.



Cristina Yang is portrayed by Sandra Oh.


George O'Malley is portrayed by T. R. Knight.


Izzie Stevens is portrayed by Katherine Heigl.


Alex Karev is portrayed by Justin Chambers.


Miranda Bailey is portrayed by Chandra Wilson.


Preston Burke is portrayed by Isaiah Washington.


Richard Webber is portrayed by James Pickens, Jr.





 Today's Vocabulary
・ through : preposition / ~を通じて、~を経て

No comments:

Post a Comment