Thursday, April 27, 2023

Review - MUJI Pasta Sauce Squid Ink

 

Muji Pasta Sauce Squid Ink (無印良品 あえるだけのパスタソース いかすみ)

       As I mentioned in my previous entry, my husband and I visited Japan last year and purchased Muji Pasta Sauce Squid Ink (無印良品 あえるだけのパスタソース いかすみ) for our first time. Last week, we finally tried it for our lunch. 

       Squid ink pasta is an Italian dish that is very popular in Japan. It's been years since we had squid ink pasta last time. I remembered that when we lived in Japan, we had squid ink pasta at my favorite Italian restaurant, Capricciosa (カプリチョーザ), which is a chain restaurant in Japan. 

      In Japan, it's said that squid ink pasta is the food you don't want to eat with your boyfriend/girlfriend. It's because while eating squid ink pasta, you mouth turns black, so don't smile nor show your teeth which look like a horror movie. Yet, squid ink, cuttlefish ink, is so delicious because it has a lot of natural amino acid, which is called umami (うまみ) in Japanese. Squid ink has a rich seafood taste. If you haven't eaten squid ink pasta, you really should try it. You will be surprised at how delicious it is!    



 Muji Pasta Sauce Squid Ink (無印良品 あえるだけのパスタソース いかすみ)

     Today, I'm going to share with you how to prepare Muji Pasta Sauce Squid Ink (無印良品 あえるだけのパスタソース いかすみ).

Muji Pasta Sauce Squid Ink (無印良品 あえるだけのパスタソース いかすみ)

      It has two servings of squid ink pasta sauce.

Muji Pasta Sauce Squid Ink (無印良品 あえるだけのパスタソース いかすみ)


Ingredients (2 Servings)

Two Servings (200g) of Spaghetti

Muji Pasta Sauce Squid Ink (It contains two servings of squid ink pasta sauce.)


 

1. Cook spaghetti in boiling water.



2. Mix cooked spaghetti and squid ink sauce thoroughly.



3. Serve and enjoy!


       You can also add cooked seafood such as squid to it.

      It's very easy to prepare it, and it tastes so good! 😋


      If you are in Japan, you can find this MUJI Pasta Sauce Squid Ink at most Muji branches. If you love Muji products, you can also check my previous Muji entries.

Muji Pasta Sauce Squid Ink (無印良品 あえるだけのパスタソース いかすみ)


      These are also my entries you might like.

■ 8 Products I Purchased at Muji Store in Japan - Muji Haul

■How to Cook Best Chicken Teriyaki

■How to Cook Quick and Easy Fluffy Mushroom Omelettes

■ICHIRAN Instant Ramen - The Best Instant Ramen from Popular Japanese Ramen Restaurant (How We Cooked!)  

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Yakisoba with Instant Noodles, Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein 

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment