Sunday, October 3, 2021

How to Cook Easy Chicken Teriyaki with Sesame Miso Sauce

 

        Last month, I cooked chicken teriyaki with sesame miso sauce for dinner. As you might know, cooking teriyaki chicken is simple and easy. This time, I cooked it with sesame miso sauce, and it turned out very delicious. It had rich and savory miso taste. 😋If you love chicken teriyaki and haven't tried sesame miso sauce one yet, I hope you will try this recipe. I guess that you will think that it tastes better than ones Japanese restaurants serve. 😉 Anyway, today I'm going to share with you how to cook easy chicken teriyaki with sesame miso sauce.


 

Ingredients (4 Servings) 

2 lb of Chicken Thigh (Skin-on, Boneless)

1 Tablespoon of White Sesame Seeds

1 Clove of Garlic (Grated)

2 Tablespoons of Miso 

2 teaspoon of Soy Sauce

3 Tablespoons of Mirin

2 Tablespoon of Sake

 


 

 1. Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Place the chicken in the pan, skin side down. Cook it for 5 minutes until skin is golden brown.


 Wipe off excess grease from the pan occasionally.




 2. Flip the chicken and cover the lid. Cook it for 3 minutes.



 

 

3. Grind sesame seeds. In Japan, people use a suribachi (すり鉢) to grind sesame seeds. 


 

 

 4. Mix sesame seeds, garlic, miso, soy sauce, mirin and sake thoroughly.


 

 

 5. Remove the lid. Pour the mixture into the pan, and increase heat to high. Frequently spooning the sauce over the chicken and cook it for 3 minutes.


 

 

 6. Serve and enjoy!


 

 

      These are also my entries you might like.

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix 

■How to Cook Tori Meshi - Savory Japanese Rice with Chicken and Gobo

■How to Boost Your Immune System - 6 Foods That Can Boost Your Immune System

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Cook Chicken Tortilla Soup

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment