Monday, June 15, 2020

Review : Conrad Osaka Executive Lounge - Afternoon Tea & Evening Cocktails

Conrad Osaka Executive Lounge (39th Floor)

       As I mentioned in my previous entry, Hotel Room Tour and Review - Conrad Osaka - Osaka, Japan, my husband and I stayed in Conrad Osaka for one night last winter.

       Conrad Osaka has the Executive Lounge, which is located on the 39th floor. If you stay in Executive room or Suite room, or if you have Hilton Honors Diamond Status, you can access to the Executive Lounge and enjoy complimentary foods and drinks during afternoon tea and evening cocktail hours.

*Due to Coronavirus, the lounge operations may have been changed.


Afternoon Tea Hour (3 p.m. through 5 p.m.)
   During afternoon tea hour, you can enjoy drinks, desserts and light meals there.
Waffles

Macarons and Desserts

Chocolate

Donuts with Matcha Green Tea Glaze
These were matcha green tea glazed donuts!

Salad, Sushi and Kiwifruit
    They also had fresh sushi, salad and fruits!

     I really loved very fresh coffee brewed by this coffee machine from Segafredo. It grinds coffee beans and brews coffee for every cup.

     We sat by the windows which we could enjoy beautiful views of Osaka from, and we enjoyed these foods.
Yellowtail and Salmon Roe Sushi
     I was very impressed at quality of their sushi (yellowtail and salmon roe sushi). It was very fresh and tasted so good! When I have high quality sushi in Japan, I am always glad that I visited my home country, Japan. 😋 In the U.S., it's very hard to find "authentic" sushi, and it costs an arm and a leg. 





Evening Cocktail Hours (6 p.m. through 8 p.m.)
Steamed Rice, Soup and etc
    During evening cocktail hours, you can enjoy drinks (including alcohol), appetizers and desserts.
Soup and Curry
 These were minestrone and yellow curry.

Fried Chickens and Casserole
    These were fried chickens and casserole.

Some Bread

Fruit and Sushi

Chocolate Cake

Desserts

Matcha Green Tea Glazed Donuts

Macarons

Alcohol
    There were many kinds of alcohol you can choose from. Although my husband and I don't usually drink alcohol.

TWG TEA

Fruit Juice, Water and etc

Coke, Sprite, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Spring Water and etc

    We also sat by the windows. Again, we really loved the fresh sushi!

   The coffee was so fresh!

    We also enjoyed some rice crackers (crab flavor, lobster flavor and citrus yuzu flavor ).

     The night views from the windows were amazing! Some people were taking nightscape photos from the windows.






     The city lights were so beautiful.



     Next time, I'll write about Conrad Osaka fitness gym and pool.


      These are my entries related to Conrad Osaka.

Hotel Room Tour and Review - Conrad Osaka - Osaka, Japan

Review : Conrad Osaka Executive Lounge - Afternoon Tea & Evening Cocktails

Review : Conrad Osaka Fitness Center - Luxury Gym and Pool

Review : Conrad Osaka Breakfast Buffet - Atmos Dining



      These are my entries you might like.

What I Ate at Snack Park - Hanshin Umeda Department Store in Osaka, Japan

Hotel Room Tour and Review - Osaka Daiichi Hotel - Osaka, Japan

16 Best Japanese Beauty Products I Purchased in Japan - Drugstore, Discount Store, Daiso and Amazon Japan

Japanese Snack and Candy Haul - What I Purchased in Japan

Japanese Grocery Haul - What I Purchased at Supermarket, Department Stores and Kitano Ace in Japan

10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan

Japanese Bread Haul - Shokupan, Melonpan, Anpan and More

7 Products I Purchased at Muji Store in Japan - Muji Haul
 
Starbucks Japan Geography Series City Tumbler - Osaka   

Top 3 My Favorite Delicious Souvenirs from Osaka

Top 5 Breakfast Restaurants around Tenjinbashi in Osaka, Japan


The Best Places to Eat in Tenjinbashi in Osaka   

Must Go to Places in Namba - Our Traveling in Osaka, Japan

10 Best Japanese Beauty Products on Amazon Japan, You Can Also Purchase Them at Drugstores in Japan



     My entries related to Osaka can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment