Friday, June 5, 2020

Looters Damaged Stores and Businesses in the U.S.

    It's been a very difficult week for many people in the U.S. I watched a lot of bad news about looters who were looting and damaging local businesses while most protesters have been peaceful. Many cities announced the curfew order to protect the cities. Indeed, I also got the alert about the curfew on my phone.

    This week, my husband and I took a daily walk around our home before the curfew started, and during walking we noticed the sounds of fireworks and firecrackers which were not so far away from us. That day, we heard emergency vehicles sirens more often than usual.


    On May 25, George Floyd was killed by a police officer, and many people have been angry about that. Then, the protests have happened so many cities in the U.S. Unlike peaceful protesters, too many looters try to destroy the cities. It's chaotic. 

     Looters were stealing luxury TVs from Best Buy.


   Looters attacked luxury stores like Alexander McQueen and Louis Vuitton, and also looters ruined sport goods store, shoe stores, CVS, and more businesses.


    Some high-end car dealers were also attacked by looters.



      Many local restaurants were destroyed by looters.

     Since last weekend, numerous stores and businesses have been attacked and looted in the U.S. Looters attacked Apple stores, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Uniqlo, H&M, Ulta, Game Stop, Ashley, Starbucks, grocery stores, local pharmacies, liquor stores and more. 


    It's been over two months since a stay-at-home order was issued due to coronavirus. On June 1, many stores and businesses were going to reopen for the first time in over two month, but these were looted and vandalized. I am very sad about what happened in the U.S. in the past week, and I am very sorry for the loss of George Floyd and many business owners who were attacked by looters. I believe that looters are not protesters. Looters are looters.



    George Floyd's brother made a speech in Minneapolis. He called for an end to the violence.

    Black Lives Matter. Let's make this world a better place.


     These are my entries you might like.
How to Boost Your Immune System - 6 Foods That Can Boost Your Immune System

What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

Costco Haul - Polar Black Garlic Cured Super Food

Trader Joe's Japanese Aomori Black Garlic

Japanese Aomori Black Garlic

How I Make Black Garlic at Home

Costco Haul - the Big Island, Hawaii

What Do They Sell at Costco on the Big Island, Hawaii? - 12 Kinds of Unique Products!

COSTCO in Japan

10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan

What Do They Sell at Costco Business Center? (My Costco Haul)

Starbucks Winter Blend Melange D'Hiver 2017 at Costco

7 Best Japanese Beauty Products Hall of Fame



     My entries related to Costco can be seen here.

     My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment