Friday, March 27, 2020

Stay At Home Order

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, on March 17, Orange County announced that all gatherings of people outside home in Orange County are banned. Then, on March 19, California's governor issued a statewide stay at home order. Yet, people are allowed to go to grocery stores, pharmacies, gas stations, banks and etc. In addition, people can take a walk in local neighborhoods as long as they maintain a social distance of 6 feet or more.

     Since the stay at home order was issued, more people have been going to grocery stores, and now it's problem with panic buying. Last weekend, my husband and I skipped grocery shopping even though I wanted some fresh vegetables and milk. We still have frozen vegetables and canned tomato in our kitchen. We can live without grocery shopping for a week or so. I think that less frequent grocery shopping and buying only what you need for a few weeks help everyone. We should avoid crowded areas and stop panic buying. We will use frozen vegetables and meat in our freezer first. Maybe, it's good time for me to save money on groceries.

     Last weekend, we took a walk around the park. It was so refreshing! I think that regular exercise is important to keep us healthy physically and mentally. We saw many people walking and running there. Everyone was trying to maintain a social distance of 6 feet or more. However, I heard that some beaches and parks in Southern California were very crowded last weekend, so some of those areas were eventually closed because of COVID-19.





      After coming back home, we washed our hands as usual. As we all know, washing your hands is the most effective ways to prevent the spread of infections.


Clean hands protect against infection (WHO)
    I think that it's the best time for everyone to learn how to wash your hands properly. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy.  😊







     These are my entries you might like.
Coronavirus Panic Buying Hits California!

What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

Costco Haul - Polar Black Garlic Cured Super Food

Trader Joe's Japanese Aomori Black Garlic

Japanese Aomori Black Garlic

How I Make Black Garlic at Home

Costco Haul - the Big Island, Hawaii

What Do They Sell at Costco on the Big Island, Hawaii? - 12 Kinds of Unique Products!

COSTCO in Japan

10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan

What Do They Sell at Costco Business Center? (My Costco Haul)

Costco Haul - Tiger That Tempura Shrimp

Starbucks Winter Blend Melange D'Hiver 2017 at Costco

Starbucks Arizona Double Wall Traveler and Cold Cup

7 Best Japanese Beauty Products Hall of Fame



     My entries related to Costco can be seen here.

     My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment