Monday, March 2, 2020

Open Gas Pump Indicators at Costco Gas Station

       Costco gas is almost always the cheapest in town. That's why Costco gas stations are popular and busy. There are always long lines to fill the gas at Costco. However, the lines move quicker than it seems. My local Costco gas station has 24 gas pumps (Each line has three gas pumps.). On very busy weekend, I usually have to wait in a line for one to three minutes or so.     
      This weekend, I found that my local Costco finally has indicators for which gas pumps are available.
      Have you seen the indicators at your local Costco too? I thought the indicators are very useful!

      I am glad that I live near a Costco, and Costco gas station is one of the closest gas stations from my home. 😊


      These are my entries you might like.

Costco Haul - the Big Island, Hawaii

What Do They Sell at Costco on the Big Island, Hawaii? - 12 Kinds of Unique Products!

What Do They Sell at Costco Business Center? (My Costco Haul)

Costco Haul - Polar Black Garlic Cured Super Food

COSTCO in Japan

What I Got at Costco in Japan - Haul

10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan

The Cheapest Way to Get Passport Photos - Getting an IDP, International Driving Permit, at AAA

Costco Haul - Tiger That Tempura Shrimp

Starbucks Winter Blend Melange D'Hiver 2017 at Costco

7 Best Japanese Beauty Products Hall of Fame



     My entries related to Costco can be seen here.

     My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment