Wednesday, May 30, 2018

How to Make Japanese Black Sesame Paste, Kuro Neri Goma

     Yesterday, I made black sesame paste (黒ごまペースト) for my first time, and it turned out so delicious! Sesame paste is called goma paste (ごまペースト, 胡麻ペースト) or neri goma (練りごま, ねりごま) in Japan and is used as a ingredient for many Japanese foods. Black sesame paste is often used as an ingredient for wafu dessert such as black sesame soft serve (黒胡麻ソフトクリーム) and black sesame flan (黒ゴマプリン). White sesame paste is an essential ingredient for wafu goma dressing for salad and goma tare for shabu shabu. This time, I made sweetened black sesame paste, and my husband and I ate it with toasts today. We loved it. :)

     Sesame seeds are rich in mineral, vitamin and fiber and have so many health benefits such as antioxidant effect. Making black sesame paste was just a peace of cake, and I think anyone can make it with a food processor. ;)  Today, I'm going to share how to make Japanese black sesame paste with you.
Roasted Black Sesame Seeds
Ingredients
8 Tablespoons of Roasted Black Sesame Seeds
4 Tablespoons of Honey
1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil (or you can use your favorite oil.)



 1. Put all ingredients in a food processor. Turn on the food processor until it becomes smooth butter texture. You might want to turn off the food processor every 10 to 20 seconds or so because the machine could overheat.


 





2. Move black sesame paste to an airtight container. Enjoy!




     I also made Japanese black sesame flan with my homemade black sesame paste. I'll share the recipe next time. ;)





       These are my entries you might like.
■How to Make Healthy Peanut Butter

■What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods 

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Cook Japanese White Cream Stew

■How to Cook Soboro Don, Japanese Scrambled Meat And Egg Bowl



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.



No comments:

Post a Comment