Friday, April 20, 2018

Review on 2 Best Daiso Japan Products, Tube Squeezer and Lint Remover

       I think that everyone loves Daiso!

       Daiso is the largest franchise of 100 yen shop in Japan. They sell most products for 100 yen in Japan and $1.50 in the U.S. (Now, Daiso has so many branches in 26 countries.) As you might know, many of their products are worth more than price you pay. :)

       In my Daiso entries, I shared many best Daiso products with you. You can check out these entries for highly rated Daiso products.

■Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

■4 Best Daiso Beauty Products You Can Find in the U.S.

■Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

■Top 3 Cool Daiso Erasers

■4 Kawaii Daiso Kitchen Gadgets 

■ Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso  


       Today, I'm going to share my reviews on two best Daiso products with you. These products have so many positive reviews in Japan. As I mentioned before, some of Daiso products can be found in Japan only such as my favorite Daiso Detergent Cleaning for Markup Puff and Sponge. Compared to Daiso branches in Japan, US branches don't carry a wide selection of products. However, I purchased these Daiso products in the U.S., so you can probably find these at your local Daiso whether you are in Japan or not. :) 


1. Daiso Tube Squeezer (チューブ絞り)
       Last year, I purchased Daiso Tube Squeezer for my first time because I saw this product on Japanese TV show. They showed top 10 Daiso products which were chosen by 300 staffs of Daiso Japan.
Daiso Tube Squeezer

Daiso Tube Squeezer

        As I mentioned in my previous entry, you can use up every last toothpaste with this Tube Squeezer. It also work for wasabi tube, beauty cream tube and etc. 


       I finally used up my toothpaste!


       I removed the Tube Squeezer from it and was surprised at how perfectly it worked! I really love Daiso Tube Squeezer!




2. Daiso Lint Remover (ダイソーくるくる毛玉取り)
        I found that this Daiso Lint Remover has been one of the most talked about Daiso products in Japan.
Daiso Lint Remover

      You need two batteries to use Daiso Lint Remover.
You need two batteries (AA, 単3形) to use Daiso lint remover.
        It doesn't include batteries (AA, 単3), but can you believe that the lint remover is only $1.50 at Daiso in the U.S.? It's only 100 yen in Japan!
Daiso Lint Remover
      
Daiso Lint Remover


      I used it for my sweater.
Before
      It worked pretty well. :)
After


      Then, I also used it for my hoodies.
Before

        I was very surprised that it worked super well!  :)))
After

      I am really satisfied with my purchase! I cannot still believe that it was only $1.50! 



       These are my entries you might like.

■4 Best Daiso Beauty Products You Can Find in the U.S.

■4 Kawaii Daiso Kitchen Gadgets 

■ Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso  

■Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

■Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

■Top 3 Cool Daiso Erasers

■Top 10 Japanese Beauty Products Loved by Foreign Tourists in Japan

■14 Best Japanese Beauty Products I Purchased in Japan - Drugstore, Discount Store, Daiso and Loft Haul

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets! 



■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products





     My previous entries related to Daiso can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to popular and cool Japanese products can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to cooking can be seen here.




No comments:

Post a Comment