Thursday, February 25, 2016

How to Cook Stir-Fired Chicken and Asparagus

     As I mentioned in my yesterday's entry, I cooked stir-fried chicken and asparagus this week. It was so delicious and had savory soy sauce and butter tastes. :) Anyway, I'm going to share how to make it with you.
How to Cook Stir-Fired Chicken and Asparagus
Ingredients (4 servings)

1 lb of chicken (cut into a bite size)
2 tablespoons of potato starch
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of butter
1 lb of asparagus (cut into a inch)
4 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of mirin


1. Coat the chicken with potato starch.

2. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Saute the chicken until golden brown. Then, take the chicken out from the pan..

3. Put butter in the pan. Stir-fry asparagus until it has cooked.

4. Add chicken, soy sauce and mirin. Stir-fry them for 2 minutes.

5. Enjoy!



      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


No comments:

Post a Comment