Sunday, October 6, 2013

Kindergarten Athletic Festival

      Last night, I stayed over at my sister's home and helped my niece and nephew to get ready for the athletic festival. My sister cooked huge Japanese obentoes for family in the early morning and made sure not to forget anything which her children needed to take to kindergarten. She looked super busy.






      During the athletic festival, I recorded videos of their performance. Today was very hot day like summer, so children must have gotten really tired. I was also really tired due to hot weather. After coming back home, I showed the videos to my parents. Specifically, my mother loves her grandchildren very much, so she commented for each video and looked very happy to see their performance. She was also surprised how they have grown up well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment