Friday, October 25, 2013

What I Got at a Drug Store in Japan - Drug Store Haul

     When I was in Japan, I bought some stuff at a drug store. All of them are difficult to find in the U.S. or more expensive than in Japan. I'm going to share with you what I got there.


     I bought this laundry liquid, Emarl. This is for delicate clothing. This was around 250 yen.
Emarl 250 yen

     I have been using this Softymo Cleansing Oil for long time. I bought only one because I still have some in stock at my home. This is selling $14 at Amazon in the U.S., but I bought this for around 300 yen which is equivalent to $3.
Softymo Cleansing Oil 300 yen

     I bought this sunscreen, Nivea Sun Protect Water Gel, for around 600 yen. This is selling at Amazon for $16. I prefer Japanese sunscreen to U.S. one.
Nivea Sun Protect Water Gel 600 yen

    I bought So1elys Clearwhip, a face cleansing product, for my first time. This was around 300 yen.
So1elys Clearwhip 300 yen

     I was looking for this Shiseido Eyelash Curler refill pads in Japan. I finally found one! This was only 89 yen, which is equivalent to less than $1 for two refill pads. :) I have been using my Shiseido eyelash curler for so many years, and as I mentioned in my previous entry, I think Shiseido one is the best eyelash curler ever. :) The refill pad perfectly fit mine and works as great as a brand-new eyelash curler now.
Shiseido Eyelash Curler Refill Pads 89 yen

No comments:

Post a Comment