Sunday, October 13, 2013

Clinique Haul

      Yesterday, I went to Macy's to purchase Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion because I had run out of my favorite Clinique lotion, and Macy's was offering Clinique free 8-piece gift with purchasing of $25 or more. I had already known that the bonus at Macy's started on October 8, but I was in Japan at that time. I was not sure if it was still available at Macy's yesterday. However, I finally got them! Yay!
http://amzn.to/1jPLWYp

     The bonus includes an eyeshadow palette and a lipstick, and you can choose color from Nudes or Violets. First, I asked a clerk at Clinique cosmetics counter if Nude color was still available because I think that Violets are not good on me. If I hadn't been able to choose Nude ones, I would have given up purchasing it that time. I was able to get Nudes!
All About Shadow Quad 0.08 OZ./2g  french vanilla / peach pop / at dusk / olive in my martini
     This is selling at $28 in the U.S. and $45 in Japan. I think I will love all colors, and I can't wait using it!

Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm 0.04 OZ/1.2g  04 Mega Melon
     This is selling at $17 in the U.S. and $21 in Japan. I have already gotten the same one in previous Clinique bonus and love it. I will probably give it to my sister.


http://amzn.to/1jPMeP6
Two Cosmetics Bags


Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + 1FL.OZ./30 ml
      This is a new product. Clinique changed the formula of Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. I love original one, but the new lotion has many negative reviews. :(  I will try this small size one to make sure it will work on me as good as the original one prior to purchasing a new formula lotion.

Lash Doubling Mascara 0.14 OZ./3.4ml
      I don't wear mascara every day, but I use the same Clinique mascara, which I got in previous Clinique bonus, once in a while and love it.

Clinique Happy Perfume Spray 0.14 FL. OZ./4ml
     This is my first Clinique perfume, and it smells good and fresh. I am excited trying this!

Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator 0.5 OZ./15ml



      Because I hesitated to use new formula of Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, I asked the clerk if an original one was still available. She checked if they had any more in stock. They had only two original lotion, and I bought one. I was lucky. However, they will discontinue selling original one, and I know that this lotion is the last one for me. I hope I will like new formula lotion too.
http://amzn.to/1PTdw2S

      I found the advertisement of Clinique free 8-piece gift on today's Los Angeles Times. You can still get Clinique bonus at Macy's now if you are interested in it. The bonus is valid while supplies last.
http://amzn.to/1jPLWYp

http://amzn.to/1jPLWYp

No comments:

Post a Comment