Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I Got at a 300yen Shop in Japan - 3COINS Haul 

     You may know a Japanese 100 yen shop, such as Daiso. I like shopping at Daiso, but I also like a Japanese 300 yen shop, such as 3COINS. While Daiso targets different age and gender group, 3COINS targets young women. Moreover, the quality of 3COINS' products is much better than Daiso.

     While I was in Japan a month ago, I went to 3COINS to see what they were selling. They have many accessories just as same as Lattice does and more products. I'm going to share with you what I got at 3COINS.


     I bought these sunglasses. I didn't plan to purchase these at first because these were too inexpensive. I just tried them on and was surprised that these fit my face perfectly and very stylish. It read these sunglasses protect against over 99% of UV rays. The quality of the material didn't impress me at all but it couldn't be helped because of only 300yen. Regardless of price, it is difficult for me to find perfect shape of sunglasses in the U.S. That's why I decided to buy them. After coming back to the U.S., I always use them and love them so much.

     I also purchased this scarf holder because I have a lot of scarves and was always looking for one to organize them.

     After coming back to the U.S., I put away my scarves. However, I didn't like it because it is not easy to see all my scarves... I gave it away to my husband as his new tie holder. :) He told me that it was no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment