Monday, April 15, 2013

Studying for NCLEX Has Become My Daily Habit

     I accomplished my 30-day challenge, which was studying for NCLEX everyday for 30 days in a row. It has become my daily habit. The only problem is that I don't spend enough time on study on a daily basis. I study about for 1 to 3 hours for it. When I didn't feel well, I studied only for 10 minutes. :P My friend told me that I should study for seven hours a day. I know she is right, but I think I couldn't do that because I need to work for my English assignment which needs great deals of effort at the same time. I know I should take her words seriously. Anyway, I have 15 more weeks until the day of NCLEX, and I need to keep up with my study.
     I will continue this challenge for the next 30 days as well. In addition, the my next 30-day challenge is that I will read my pharmacology textbook and review my study notebook for 30 days in a row. I bought my pharmacology textbook a few weeks ago, and I tried to read it in my bed before I fall asleep. However, I didn't do it everyday. I also want to review my study notebook everyday. I wrote down what I should memorize on my notebook, but I hardly review my notebook. That's why I forgot what I have written in beginning of my notebook. :P
     Therefore, in the next 30 days, I'd like to study for NCLEX just the way I have studied in the past 30 days, read my pharmacology textbook, and review my notebook. I hope I will accomplish my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment