Wednesday, April 17, 2013

American Airlines Flight Cancellations

     My husband finally came back home from his business trip this morning. He was supposed to fly back to California yesterday evening, but his flight was canceled. American Airlines were having nationwide problem with its computer system. It delayed his flight again and again, and they finally canceled the flight. Many people needed to stay at the airport throughout the night. He told me all passengers looked very exhausted, but most people didn't complain against American Airlines. I thought that day was just the day after the bomb attacks in Boston, so most passengers were trying to understand the unusual situation to be safe. The cause of American Airlines flight cancellations was not related to terrorism though. He also told me that some people couldn't understand what was going on because they didn't speak English. Two Chinese people asked him if he speaks Chinese. My husband only speaks Japanese and English, so he was not able to help them out. Because he had to change his flight, his checked baggage was sent to another airport. :( They told my husband on the phone that they would send the baggage to my home until 6 p.m., but I still haven't received it...   Did he get in trouble again?

No comments:

Post a Comment