Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Relax and Refresh

Last night, I soaked in a lavender mineral bath. I used Aura Cacia Lavender Harvest Aromatherapy Mineral Bath, which my friend gave to me last year.
http://amzn.to/1WgQTe0




I love aroma of lavender very much, and it made me relax. :) I poured this mineral bath salt into running bath water. Then, the sent of lavender filled in my bathroom. I was soaking in a bath for 30 minutes or so. I drank plenty of water so that I won't dehydrate while giving ample time for the hair treatment . Then, I scrub my body with Korean exfoliating scrub bath mitten.
Korean Exfoliating Scrub Bath Mitten


Because my dead skin cell became softer by soaking bath for long time, I was able to exfoliate my entire body easily. If you never use it, you may be surprised how it works well. You will notice that your dead skin cell is visible.

I was able to relax by lavender bath and refresh my entire body by exfoliation. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment