Sunday, April 21, 2013

Carlsbad Premium Outlets Haul - Wilson Leather

Today, my husband and I went to Carlsbad Premium Outlets. It's been a while since I went there last time.

We bought a faux-leather jacket and a handbag at Wilson Leather.

My husband bought Wilson Leather black faux-leather moto jacket. It was originally $250 but on sale for 69.99.
I bought this Black Rivet handbag. This was originally $140 but was on sale for 38.99. :) I think color block items are more and more popular nowadays. This is my first color block handbag. :)

The total retail price was $390, and the total discounted price was $108.98, but we ended up paying $88.98 plus tax. :) It's because we printed out a coupon, which was $20 discount with purchasing $100 more at Wilson Leather. These came out 77% off. I think these were great deals.
Every time I go to Premium Outlets, I check premiumoutlets.com to seek some additional discounts. There are always many coupons. Before going to shopping, I print out coupons, which are more likely to be used there. If you are planing on going to Premium Outlets, you should check it out. You need to register for VIP CLUB before getting coupons, but it's free.

      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment